Anabolic Androgenic Steroids Overview.
Anabolic steroids are synthetic versions of the hormone testosterone, which is responsible for promoting muscle growth and regulating other physiological functions in the body.
While they are sometimes used medically to treat conditions like delayed puberty and muscle-wasting diseases, they are often used by athletes and bodybuilders to enhance performance and muscle development.
No doubt that anabolic steroids are very effective drugs, which are widely used in sports.
However, you should avoid some of the most common mistakes when using them in order to achieve the desired results.
One of the major mistake is not following the age indications and contraindications for the use of steroids.
Using steroids at a young age – up to 25 years old - can lead to premature closure of the sprout zones, as well as destabilization of developiong of the endocrine system.
Individual characteristics of the organism should be taken into consideration, since the body development can be already over at 25 years old for some people.
You should be careful with the dosage of anabolic steroids, because their excess is another common mistake.
Larger doses of steroids can cause a number of side effects, and the anabolic effect often begins to decline. The liver is effected, in the first place, by excessive doses of substances.
In addition, violation of dosages of anabolic steroids can cause hypertrophy of some of the internal secretion glands and an excessive increase in basal metabolic rate.
Ignoring the principle steroid cycles is also considered a serious mistake that results in serious consequences.
How Anabolic Steroids are used.
Bodybuilders take anabolic steroids in large quantities and often combine several different hormones.
But large doses are not made permanent. Steroid use lasts from 4 to 18 weeks, then it's stopped for a period of 1 to 12 months.
This is called a "cycle". The combination of anabolic steroids and cycles vary greatly, depending on the hormones that are used and those who use it.
Prolonged use of anabolic steroids reduces their effectiveness, along with the increase in the number of side effects. A steroid cycle should not last more then one - two month in order to not cause serious harm to your body.
Not following a proper diet while using anabolic steroids is also among the most common mistakes.
Please note that use of any steroid significantly increases the need of the human body for nutrients, particularly in proteins.
Insufficient amount of protein in the diet does not allow to realize the full potential, therefore an adequate protein diet should be a high priority for an athlete who uses stanozolol, danabol and other similar substances.
The use of testosterone products also increases the body's need for minerals and vitamins, which is not possible to meet with only a balanced diet.
Therefore, it is recommended to use synthetic multivitamin-mineral complexes that are able to compensate for a deficiency of vitamins and minerals while using anabolic steroids.
All information about steroids use is transmitted mainly by word from one steroid user to another.
Doses, which are now used by young bodybuilders are at least 36% higher than the doses used in the past.
There is no official research being made in this area nowadays and nobody knows exactly how and what doses is better to use.
Anabolic Steroids Online – Fake Steroids Issue
Anabolic steroids are mostly bought online. This encourage a lot of people to sell fake steroids online.
Just like all the drugs on black market, counterfeit steroids are produced in underground laboratories.
They look just like the real thing, but the active elements in them may be different or underdosed.
Purchasing fake or counterfeit anabolic steroids online can lead to a range of serious health and legal issues. Here are some of the key problems associated with buying fake anabolic steroids online:
- - Unknown Ingredients: Counterfeit steroids may contain unknown or harmful substances. In some cases, these substances can be toxic and pose significant health risks.
- - Ineffective or Underdosed: Counterfeit steroids may not contain the active ingredients or dosage levels advertised, which means you may not experience the desired effects and could be wasting your money.
- - Contaminated Products: Counterfeit steroids may be manufactured in unregulated and unsanitary conditions, increasing the risk of contamination with bacteria, fungi, or other harmful substances. This is more an issue with Injectable Steroids which are injected into the muscle or subcutaneous.
To minimize the risks associated with purchasing anabolic steroids online, consider the following:
- Buy from Legitimate Sources: If you are considering using anabolic steroids for non-medical reasons, do so by obtaining them from reputable sources, such as legit online pharmacies.
- Do Your Research: Research the product and seller thoroughly. Look for reviews and feedback from other users to gauge the legitimacy and quality of the products.
- Beware of Red Flags: Be cautious of websites or sellers that offer unusually low prices.
- Check Websites Refferals: A lot of steroid manufacturers will indicate on their websites the list of their approved resellers they work with.
We at RoidsStock do our best to sell only qualitative anabolics as we care for the safety of our customers and our reputation.
We are approved reseller of the most of the labs we work with like: Kalpa Pharmaceuticals, Dragon Pharma, Ice Pharmaceuticals, Axiolabs, Sciroxx, British Dragon etc, and this can be verified on their official websites.
Steroids Side Effects Explained
This is also true for anabolic steroids. In order to neutralize these effects, it is necessary to use other drugs such as estrogen blocker to prevent the development of breast tissue, diuretics to control water retention in the body, gonadotropin to prevent testicular atrophy, human growth hormone to increase the size muscles and overall body size.
Each of these drugs cause their own side effects. Here are some of the most common side effects associated with anabolic steroid use:
Physical Side Effects:
- Liver Damage: Oral anabolic steroids can be toxic to the liver and may cause liver damage or tumors. This is especially true with the use of C17-alpha alkylated steroids like methandrostenolone (Dianabol).
- Cardiovascular Issues: Steroid use can lead to increased blood pressure, which in turn can raise the risk of heart disease and stroke. It can also cause changes in cholesterol levels, increasing the risk of atherosclerosis (narrowing of the arteries).
- Acne and Oily Skin: Anabolic steroids can stimulate the sebaceous glands, leading to acne and oily skin.
- Hair Loss: In some individuals, steroid use can accelerate male pattern baldness.
- Fluid Retention: Steroids can cause the body to retain excess fluid, leading to bloating and swelling, especially in the face and ankles.
Psychological Side Effects:
- Mood Swings: Steroid use can lead to mood swings, irritability, and aggressive behavior, often referred to as "roid rage."
- Depression: Some individuals may experience depressive symptoms when using anabolic steroids or during withdrawal.
- Psychosis: In rare cases, anabolic steroids can trigger psychotic episodes, including hallucinations and delusions.
Reproductive System Effects:
- Testicular Atrophy: Prolonged use of anabolic steroids can lead to testicular atrophy, where the testes shrink and may eventually stop producing sperm.
- Infertility: Steroid use can cause infertility in both men and women by disrupting the normal functioning of the reproductive system.
- Menstrual Irregularities: In women, steroid use can lead to irregular menstrual cycles and, in some cases, amenorrhea (absence of menstruation).
- Gynecomastia: Steroid use can cause an imbalance in sex hormones, leading to the development of breast tissue in men, a condition known as gynecomastia.
- Hormone Suppression: Steroids can suppress the body's natural production of testosterone, leading to hormonal imbalances that can have various negative effects.
Behavioral and Social Effects:
- Risk of Addiction: Some individuals may become psychologically dependent on anabolic steroids, leading to a risk of addiction.
- Legal Consequences: The non-medical use of anabolic steroids is often illegal, and users can face legal consequences, including fines and imprisonment.
It's important to note that the severity and likelihood of these side effects can vary depending on factors such as the type and dosage of steroids used, the duration of use, and individual genetics.
Also, some of these side effects may be reversible if steroid use is discontinued, while others may persist even after discontinuation.
Long-term and excessive use of anabolic steroids is generally discouraged due to the potential for serious health consequences.
If you are considering using anabolic steroids for any reason, it is essential to consult with a healthcare professional to fully understand the risks and potential benefits, as well as explore safer alternatives for achieving your fitness or medical goals.